I'm writing to share news about exciting internship positions our organization has available with the Federal Aviation Administration during the upcoming fall semester.
Each position is a full-time (32-40 hours/week), paid internship and offers selected candidates an opportunity to build experience in the federal sector.
Positions are available across the United States, including the following locations (preferred majors in parenthesis):
- Enfield, CT (business, analytics)
- Milwaukee, WI (business, computer science, English)
- Scottsdale, AZ (aviation - any discipline)
- College Park, GA (business, law, communications, computer science)
- Atlantic City, NJ (conflict resolution, communication, political science, business psychology)
- Washington, DC (system design, technical writing, communications)
- Fairbanks, AK (electrical engineering - prefer experience with HVAC)
- San Diego, CA (engineering)
- Palmdale, CA (aviation, engineering, math, computer science)
- Oklahoma City, OK (business, communications, political science)
Participants receive a significant stipend (up to $9,705 stipend for undergraduate students or $12,051 for graduate students), additional financial support for local travel, and professional guidance from a TWC advisor. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and U.S. citizenship.
To be considered for this opportunity, students should inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Senior Director, Student Marketing
The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars
1333 16th St NW, Washington, D.C. USA 20036